(Redirected from King)
Pronunciation (Yadda ake faɗi)
- (king in Hausa) sarki, shugaba (ruler) <> A king is the male leader of a country and whose son will probably lead the country.
- (idiomatic) A powerful or influential person. <> wato kamar a ce sarkin wani abun da wani ko wata ta yi babban fita da mashahuri.
- Ali Nuhu has been the king of kannywood for a very long time. <> A iya cewa Ali Nuhu ne sarkin kannywood da daɗewa.
- (chess) One of the playing pieces in chess; it may move only once square per move in any direction, but cannot move into check (threat of attack).
- A playing card with the image of a king on it.