From HausaDictionary.com | Hausa English Translation, Dictionary, Translator
(Redirected from Sannu)
- kalmar gaisuwa
- kalmar nuna haƙuri musamman ga maras lafiya, ko wanda ya yi rashi
Kalmomin dake kamar wannan
- You say, "hello" in greeting when you meet someone new or someone you know.
- "Good morning, James!" "Hello, Jimbob! How are you?" <> Ina kwana James! Sannu Jimbob! Ya ya kake?
- You say "I'm sorry" when you have done something wrong and you feel bad.
- I'm sorry that I lost your jacket last night.