(Redirected from Without)
- Used to say that you don't have something or that something isn't in a place. <> ba tare da, banda/ban da, babu
- the subordinate often performs his special dance in silence, in a bid to impress females without the dominant male noticing.  <> sai karamin zakara ya yi rawarsa a kubu, ta yadda zai ja hankalin kaji ba tare da an karar da kakkarfan zakara ba. 
- I went all the way to school without my books. <> Na isa har makaranta ban da littattafai na.
- It's hard to make a word without a, e, i, o, or u.
- The picture's OK, but the room looks better without it. <> Hoton ya yi, amma zai fi kyau idan babu.
- Used to say that somebody didn't do something or that something didn't happen. <> ba, bai, banda yin wani abu
- She walked past without looking at me. <> Ta wuce gabana ba ta kalle ni ba.
- Without stopping, he ran all the way home. <> Ba tsayawa ya gudo gida.