Nemi/See: 99 names of Allah in Hausa
Allah ko Allahu
- Ubangiji mahaliccin komai; <> The Lord, Creator of everyone and everything
- neman tabbatar da gaskiyar magana
- Allah? Allah kuwa! <> Really?! Swear by God!
- rantsuwa <> an oath, swearing by God!
- sunan da bashi da takwara, kuma wanda ake kiransa suna na Thul-Jalala kasaita. Allah ya ambaci wannan suna a cikin AlƘur'ani sau ɗari da tamanin (980).
In Islam, Allah is the main word for "God." Muslims use 99 Names of God to describe God, but "Allah" is the most common of these and means all of them. When a Muslim says "Allah," all of the other names of God are thought of as part of it. Muslims also believe that this word tells about God's being a single entity and as being without wrong or defect and of God having no partner.