- (uncountable: there is no plural) Any man-made object which is either beautiful or makes the viewer think. Common examples of art are paintings and photographs. <> zane.
- The gallery has many pieces of art.
- A creation or study of pieces of art. <> fannin zane.
- Painting, music and writing are arts.
- An action which is done very well; a skill <> fasaha.
- She has making baskets down to an art.
- (old, no longer used) second-person singular simple present form of be
- Indeed you, [ O Muhammad ], are from among the messengers, <> lalle kai, haƙiƙa kana cikin manzanni. = [ 36:3 ] lalle kai, kana cikin manzanni. --Qur'an 36:3
- How great thou art!