- can in Hausa means that place, over there
- Bari muje can mu ci abinci. let's go there for lunch
- Muna can <> We (far) over there. --Pronominal and Adnominal Demonstratives by Holger Diessel
Can could mean:
- A cylinder shaped object used for storing other things, especially liquids and food. They are usually made of metal. <> gwangwani.
- Synonym: container
- A verb meaning that something is possible (iyawa), for example, "I can read a book. <> Zan iya karanta littafi."
- The buttocks.
- A toilet.
- Can, an experimental music group from the 1970s
- Life in Turkish, can; also, Turkish name Can.