Pronunciation (Yadda ake faɗi)
- (uncountable) Chocolate is a candy made from cacao beans and often used to flavour other foods such as cakes and cookies. <> cokolati / cakuleti - wata irin alawa mai taushi wadda Turawa suka zo da ita.
- In my opinion, the best cookies are those that contain chocolate.
- (countable) A chocolate is an individual candy that is made of or covered in chocolate.
- These homemade chocolates are delicious.
- (uncountable) Chocolate is a dark brown colour.
- Made of chocolate.
- Chocolate eggs are popular Easter treats in some places.
Example sentences of chocolate
- chocolate <> cakulati, chakulan, alewar/alawar chakuleti.
- We then excluded all vegans, vegetarians and men who ‘like’ chocolate.  <> Sai kuma muka ce ban da duk wadanda ba sa cin nama da kuma wadanda ke son alawar cakulati. 
- substances that also occur naturally tea, coffee, and chocolate.  <> wadanda ake samu a ganyen gahawa da kuma chakulan. 
- I need this chocolate, for biological reasons! ‒ that's not the case.  <> ina bukatar wannan alewar chakuleti ne ba don saboda wasu dalilai na jiki ba. 
- One common justification for chocolate cravings,  <> Wani fitaccen dalili da ya na tsananin sha'awar alewar chakuleti, 
- We then excluded all vegans, vegetarians and men who ‘like’ chocolate.  <> Sai kuma muka ce ban da duk wadanda ba sa cin nama da kuma wadanda ke son alawar cakulati.