- (Canada) IPA: /ˈsɪn.ə.mən/
- (UK) IPA: /ˈsɪn.ə.mən/
- (US) IPA: /ˈsɪn.ə.mən/ or /ˈsɪn.ə.mɪn/
- (nonstandard) IPA: /ˈsɪ.mɪn/
- kirfa f <> (countable) A small evergreen tree native to Sri Lanka and southern India belonging to the family Lauraceae.
- Several related trees, notably the Indonesian cinnamon and Chinese cinnamon or cassia.
- (uncountable) A spice from the dried aromatic bark of the cinnamon tree, either rolled into strips or ground into a powder. The word is commonly used as trade name for spices made of any of the species above.
- (countable) A warm yellowish-brown colour, the color of cinnamon.