- The plural form of custom; more than one custom.
- The Ancient Egyptian culture had many unique and interesting beliefs and customs.
- (plural only; not used in singular form) The taxes on things brought into or taken out of a country.
- We had to pay customs of £200 on all the wine we brought back from France.
- (plural only; not used in singular form) The government department that collects the taxes on things brought into a country.
- We got pulled over by customs on our way back from France - we only had 200 bottles of wine - it was so unfair.