(Redirected from damuwar)
- bother, irritation, trouble, nuisance, worry, concern, distress, discomfort
- The hens again showed signs of concern when chicks were placed in the "dangerous" box,  <> Sai kajin su nuna alamun damuwarsu ga halin da 'yan tsaki ke ciki a wani akurki "mai hadari," 
- rather than simply reacting to signs of distress in the youngsters.  <> sabanin daukar mataki kan alamun damuwar masu tasawa. 
- Wajibi ne ‘yan Jaridu su sami cikakken ilimin wannan cuta da sahihiyar hanyar watsa labarai masu sosa rai ga jama’a ba tare da sun firgita ko damuwa ba. <> it has become crucial to equip journalists with adequate knowledge about the disease, and methods of sharing life-saving information with the public without frightening or worrying them. 
- abin damuwa <> something worrying, concerning.