Pronunciation (Yadda ake faɗi)
- (evil in Hausa) mugu, miyagu, mamugunci, maƙataci, mai baƙin rai/ciki <> Evil is the opposite of good, if something is evil it is very far from good or is against good. This usually means behaving in a way that is not moral or not ethical.
- Hitler was a very evil person. <> Hitler mugu ne.
- (uncountable) The quality of being evil; evilness. <> mugunta, sharri.
- He was so full of evil I do not think he knew what good was.
- Something that causes harm, or harm itself. <> lahani, illa.
- We faced many evils on our journey. <> Mun gamu da illoli da yawa a tafiyar mu.
- The source or cause of evil as a spiritual or supernatural force. This is often called "true evil."
- I have seen things that lead me to believe that real evil exists.
- When you say you believe in true evil I take it you mean the devil.