- The plural form of bafade; more than one bafade.
- Fadawa is another way of spelling faɗawa. or faɗuwa.
- the king's followers. court officials. royal officials.
- Fadawa biyu ko uku suka leƙa ta taga. <> Two or three court officials stuck their heads out of the window.
- Sun bayyana, in ji ɗan tarihi Edwin Yamauchi, “a matsayin mutanen da suka karɓi kwangila, wakilai, shaidu, masu karɓan haraji, da kuma fadawa.” <> They appear, says historian Edwin Yamauchi, “as contracting parties, agents, witnesses, collectors of taxes, and royal officials.”