From HausaDictionary.com | Hausa English Translation, Dictionary, Translator
- mai kyau, kyakkyawa, kyawawa, mai daɗi <> If something is good it is useful or helpful. This also means high quality and beauty.
- (moral, of behavior) na kirki, salihi, nagari/tagari (good person)
- Ita tagari ce <> She is a good person.
- A good deed / good work <> Aikin kirki / Aikin ya yi kyau.
- (verb) If you are good at something, you do it well. <> (fi'ili) naƙalta, iyawa
- She's a good cook <> Ta naƙalci girki.
- He is good with computers <> Ya iya amfani da na'urar kamfutoci.
- Good is the quality of being good.
- He has a lot of good in him and always helps us out.
- Good refers to the side of good (against evil and bad).
- I'm completely for good and think we should all try to do the right thing.
- (finance; plural only) Goods are identical items that are produced, then traded, bought or sold, for the purpose of consumption. <> kaya, kayayyaki
Google translation of good