- kiwon lafiya, lafiya. <> (uncountable) If you talk about the health of a person or animal, you are talking about whether they are sick or not.
- Dan Rutz, tsohon mai bada ruhotannin kan harkokin kiwon lafiya a gidan Talabijin na duniya wato CNN dake Amurka <> Dan Rutz, former health affairs correspondent on international television—that is CNN from the U.S. 
- The doctors believe that the disease will not be a serious danger to public health.
- Before you start exercising, you should be in good health.
- (uncountable) If you have health you are not sick (do not have disease) and are not hurt.