- Heavily is a quality of heavy, a great weight, load, effort, or to a large amount. <> mai nauyi, mai ɗaukar nauyi
- Antonym: lightly
- and those heavily laden [ with water ] <> Sa'an nan da girãgizai mãsu ɗaukar nauyi (na ruwa). = Sa'an nan da giragizai masu daukan ruwa. --Qur'an 51:2
- He dragged himself heavily out of the water and onto the boat.
- He drank heavily, which caused him many health problems.
- In his plays, he borrowed heavily from Shakespeare.
- When she heard the bad news, she sank heavily into the chair.
- The design was heavily modified to create the MiG-31,  <> Domin an inganta zayyanarsa sosai, har aka samar da kirar MiG-31, 
- (Daniel 3:1, 2) And Nebuchadnezzar appears to have relied heavily on divination in planning his military moves. <> (Daniel 3:1, 2) Kuma kamar dai Nebuchadnezzar ya dogara sosai bisa duba don ya shirya tafiyar sojojinsa.