Pronunciation (Yadda ake faɗi)
- You use indeed to make your words stronger. <> Lalle, haka/E mana, kuwa, haƙiƙanin gaskiya, tabbas
- it was indeed kind of you to come <> kun kyauta ƙwarai da kuka zo = lalle kun kyauta da kuka zo
- OK David, thanks very much indeed for your time.
- We are very fortunate indeed to have such beautiful weather.
- "Have you finished?" "Oh, yes, yes indeed." <> Ka gama? E mana!
- You use indeed to add surprising information.
- Often we didn't know their phone numbers. Nor indeed did many of them even have phones.
- (when confirming something) ƙwarai da gaske! = sosai! = haka fa!