Plain form (yanzu)
3rd-person singular (ana cikin yi)
Past tense (ya wuce)
Past participle (ya wuce)
Present participle (ana cikin yi)
- (transitive) If x reflects y, x shows or matches y, or x is affected by y. <> dadacewa da, yin alak'a da.
- These words didn't accurately reflect his thoughts.
- Changing fashion reflected the changing population.
- Greensburg's population had fallen steadily for decades, reflecting a trend in many small farming towns in Kansas.
- This concept is simplistic and clearly does not reflect reality.
- Attitudes towards religion also reflect historical factors.
- Politicians can maintain their popularity only if their decisions reflect public preferences.
- His letters began to reflect his growing anger.
- The teachers' beliefs are reflected in the use of technology in the classroom.
- Many of the concerns of family members reflect the need for information about the disease.
- Waiting list numbers don't reflect the actual need.
- Our values are reflected in and shaped by advertising.
- (transitive) If x reflects y, the light from y can be seen in x. <> yi k'yalli 
- The mirrors on the stairway reflected ladies in white, blue, and pink dresses.
- (intransitive) If light or sound reflects off something, it hits it and goes in a different direction.
- Sunlight was reflecting off the glass.
- (intransitive) If you reflect about something, you think about it carefully. <> yi tunani kan wani abu. yi tsokaci, yi zulumi 
- In jail he's had time to reflect upon what he did and how many lives he touched through his actions.