Pronunciation (Yadda ake faɗi)
Audio (US) (file)
- (countable) A story is a piece of text that tells someone who reads it about a real or fictional (made up) event. <> labarin da aka rubuta da kan iya nunawa mai karanta shi abun da ya faru a gaske ko a ƙaryace. labari kamar su tatsuniya, hikaya, almara
- This story is about a little girl who is eaten by a wolf.
- The film is based on a true story.
- (countable) A story is a lie. <> labarin ƙarya
- Mother told me to stop telling stories.
- (countable) (mostly US) A story is a floor or level in a building. <> hawa, bene
- My room is five stories up.