- ajali, ƙayadadden lokaci (wa'adi) <> (countable) A term is a period of time.
- taron kalmomi, kalma <> (countable) A term is a word or group of words, usually one with a special meaning in a particular field or area.
- They didn't know the meaning of the technical terms the doctor was using.
- What is the definition of this term? <> Menene ma'anar wannan kalmar?
- lokacin da yara suke yin makaranta. <> (countable) A term is one of the times of year when school classes are held, usually September to December and January to April or June, also June to August.