- albarkaci, tasiri <> power, authority (iko)
- An influence is a force that causes something to happen or for someone to do something.
- Amma duk da haka bincike ya nuna cewa wannan dama ta jin kanshi tana iya tasiri a kan tunani da dabi'ar mutum.  <> But research shows that smells can have a powerful subconscious influence on human thoughts and behaviour. 
- Aerosmith has been quite an influence on rock music.
- The works of Leonardo da Vinci have always been an influence on my artistic career.
- An influence is also power to affect or change someone or something by means of position or power.
- Sometimes, I feel like my parents have so much control that everything and everyone in the world is under their influence!
- It is very dangerous to drive under the influence of alcohol.
- become influential, <> tunjume.
Plain form (yanzu)
3rd-person singular (ana cikin yi)
Past tense (ya wuce)
Past participle (ya wuce)
Present participle (ana cikin yi)
- yi jagorar a yarda <> to lead to believe, do
- saka albarkaci ko canji <> If you influence something, you are forcing something to happen or for someone to do something.
- sa a samu canji ko sauya. <> If you influence something, you can also be changing or swaying it.
- Vote-stacking can heavily influence an election.
- Conditions in the atmosphere influence weather.