(Redirected from jam'i)
- jam'i ko jami'i (suna, mace) shine adadin da ya wuce daya.
- yin sallar mutane da yawa tare da liman
- sallar jam'i tafi ta kaɗai
- Hyphenation: plu‧ral
- If a noun is plural in English grammar, it refers to zero, two, or more than two things. (antonyms: singular)
- If I say, "one cat", that's singular, but if I say, "a lot of cats", that's plural.
- (countable) The form of a word that normally refers to more than one thing (or zero). For more on plurals, check out the list of all the plurals that have been categorized here.