Meaning in Hausa
- (countable) The meaning of something is the idea or message that it has. In language, meaning is what speech or writing is intended to convey to the listener or reader.
- What is the meaning of that word?
- (countable) The meaning of something is its purpose.
- School doesn't have much meaning for me anymore.
Plain form (yanzu)
3rd-person singular (ana cikin yi)
Past tense (ya wuce)
Past participle (ya wuce)
Present participle (ana cikin yi)
[17-08-14 18:12:53:247 EDT]
- meaning. <> amfani, ma'ana, nufin, nufi.
- 7:9, 14; 14:6) Jehovah reaches out to people by means of our preaching work, inviting them to learn about his Kingdom and his righteous standards. <> Yoh. 7:9, 14; 14:6) Jehobah yana yin amfani da aikin wa’azi don ya sa mutane su koya game da Mulkinsa da ƙa’idojinsa masu kyau.
- 9 First, note that Jesus is teaching by means of an illustration. <> 9 Ɗa farko, ka lura cewa Yesu ya yi amfani da wannan kwatancin don mu koyi darasi.
- (Exodus 33:20; 34:6, 7) He answers questions asked by sincere people who seek the meaning of life. <> (Fitowa 33:20; 34:6, 7) Yana amsa tambayoyin da sahihai da suke neman sanin ma’anar rayuwa ke yi.
- By means of his prophet, Jehovah stated: “Even if it should delay, keep in expectation of it; for it will without fail come true. <> Ta wurin annabinsa, Jehobah ya ce: “Ko ta jima, dakanta mata; gama lallai za ta zo, ba za ta yi jinkiri ba.”
- We are not left in the dark when it comes to the future, for the Bible explains the meaning of distressing world conditions and what the outcome will be. <> Ba ma cikin duhu idan ya zo ga batun nan gaba, domin Littafi Mai Tsarki ya bayyana ma’anar yanayin duniya da ke sa takaici da kuma abin da zai zama sakamakonsa.
- ‘Anyone who can read this writing and tell me what it means,’ the king says, ‘will be given many gifts and be made the third most important ruler in the kingdom.’ <> ‘Duk wanda zai iya karanta wannan rubutu kuma ya gaya mini ma’anarsa, zan ba shi kyauta kuma zan mai da shi na uku wajen muhimmanci a wannan masarautar,’ in ji sarkin.