- The other thing(s), when there are only two choices, is the one(s) we were not talking about. <> wancan, ɗayan.
- No, don't put it on this table. Put it on the other table.
- The people inside are OK, but the other people are getting wet.
- Thanks for the books. I'll get the others tomorrow.
- He sat on the other side of the table.
- more <> ƙarin wasu/wani/wata abubuwan.
- There are many other kinds of problems.
- Do you have any other questions?
- different <> na dabam, wasu/wani/wata dabam.
- There were some other cars at their house the other day.
- Other than the cleanup, I think we're finished.
- and whoever is ill or on a journey - then an equal number of other days. <> kuma wanda ya kasance majinyaci ko kuwa a kan tafiya, sai ya biya adadi daga wasu kwanuka na dabam. = Wanda basu da lafiya ko suna tafiya suyi daidain wasu ranaku. --Qur'an 2:185