- Pronoun is a closed class of nouns that usually refers to another noun. (see here for a list) <> waƙilin suna - Wakilin suna kalma ce da ake amfani da ita a maimakon suna. Watau, kalma ce da ke wakilcin suna a cikin jumla.
- shi, ita, ni, mu, su, ku, kai <> he, she, me, us, them, you
- (noun) a word that can function by itself as a noun phrase and that refers either to the participants in the discourse (e.g., I , you ) or to someone or something mentioned elsewhere in the discourse (e.g., she , it , this ).
- In English, conjunctions, determiners, interjections, particles, and pronouns are grammatical words.
- (noun) wakilin isimi <> pronoun.