- You use for God's/Christ's/Heaven's/Pete's/pity's/fuck's sake when you feel strongly about something. <> Rantsuwar da ke nuna fushi ko damuwar mutum.
- "No, I will not." "For God's sake, why not?" <> A'a, bazan yi ba. Don Allah! Mai zai hana?
- If something is for x's sake or for the sake of x, it is for that purpose. <> don dai kawai tababa ko jayayya
- Let's say, for the sake of argument, that he comes out and says, "I love you." Then what?
- (uncountable) Sake is a kind of Japanese wine made from rice. <> Wata irin giyar Jafanawa da ake yinta daga shinkafa.