- A topic is a general idea that someone is speaking (reading, thinking, etc.) about at a specific time. <> batu, fanni.
- Shi ne mukaddashin (wakili) Darektan hana yaɗuwa cutar dabbobi ta Jihar Kano da kuma likitan da ya kware a fannin cutuka <> He is the deputy director for the Kano state committee on preventing the spread of animal diseases and also a doctor who is an expert on the topic of disease. --UMD_NFLC_Hausa_Lessons/12
- We were talking about my problems. Don't change the topic.
- Our library has books on a wide range of topics.
- When you're writing for school, it's important to stay on topic, and not start talking about other things.