- Zuwa ga sama <> Toward the top or toward the sky.
- In a high position. <> Abu a ɗage, a sama, ko a tsaye.
- The flag is up. <> An ɗaga tutar.
- awake, awakened <> a tashe, wanda ya tashi daga bacci, farkakke
- I'm up <> Na tashi daga bacci.
- It was an up day.
- Cheerful, optimistic.
- He is feeling up.
- Put in trust, entrusted.
- Synonym: entrusted
- It is up to you.
- Happening, occurring.
- What’s up?
- They act like something is up.
- Something is up with him.
- Planning, plotting mischief.
- He is up to something.
- It is all up with them.
- State of being up, often with down.
- Life has its ups and downs.
Plain form (yanzu)
3rd-person singular (ana cikin yi)
Past tense (ya wuce)
Past participle (ya wuce)
Present participle (ana cikin yi)
- Increase, increment.
- We upped the dosage.