From HausaDictionary.com | Hausa English Translation, Dictionary, Translator
this; this one, this here
- You use this to show which thing or idea you are talking about. You use it when the thing or idea is close to you.
- This trip was a great idea.
- Which book is yours, this one or that one? <> Wane littafi ne naka/ki? wannan ko wancan?
- The known thing. <> abunnan, wannan
- This man went to the door. <> Wannan mutuminne yaje ƙofar.
Google translation of wannan
- (pronoun) this <> wannan, wannan;