Pronunciation (Yadda ake faɗi)
- in accents with the wine-whine merger
- Whether is used to report questions and things that are unknown. <> ko, ko ma, ko idan.
- I asked whether she had arrived. <> Na yi tambaya ko idan ta zo.
- It is impossible to know whether a change would have helped or not. <> Ta yiwu a san ko sauyi zai taimaka ko a'a.
- for instance, whether they shift to eating chicken reared in ways that they believe to be more ethically acceptable.  <> alal misali, ko mutane sun fi cin kajin da suka kiwata da jin cewa sun fi karbuwa da kwanciyar hankali. 
Related words and phrases