Determiner / Pronoun
- (question) wane? m, wace? f, waɗanne/su wane?
- (relative) You use which to add a clause to give more information about the thing you're talking about. <> da, wanda
- the bag which she lost <> jakar da ta yar
- the meat which I bought <> naman da na saya
- abin / wanda da ke... which does / is...
- The students could complete the program online, over the summer, after which they’d be eligible for scholarships.  <> Ɗaliban za su iya gama shirin a yanar gizo, a yanayin rani, bayan haka, za su iya samun guraben karatu. (which can be interchangeable with that in this context)