(Redirected from world)
duniya (noun f)
- wurin da ɗan Adam da sauran halittu ke raye, kishiyar lahira
- ɗan duniya; 'yar duniya; 'yan duniya; watau mutum mai son annashuwa da almubazzaranci.
- ya sami duniya; watau ya azurta. <> He's got the world; as in he is well off, wealthy.
- The Earth.
- Our world needs to be cared for.
- The Universe.
- I love you more than anybody else in the world.
- The setting of a group of people.
- They were in their own world as they talked about trains nobody else knew about.
- A planet.
- I wonder if there is life on other worlds.