From HausaDictionary.com | Hausa English Translation, Dictionary, Translator
- lokacin fitowar rana zuwa faɗuwarɗta (syn: wuni)
- Boko Haram ta kashe mutane sama da 50 a yini guda <> Boko Haram killed up to 50 in a single day.
- zuwa gidan biki ko suna da mata ke yi daga fitowar rana zuwa ƙarshen la'asar
- ana yinin sunan ɗan Kande.
Daidai ga wannan
- A day is a measure of time.
- 24 hours
- Seven days make one week
- The time between midnight and the following midnight (or between sunset and sunset in Jewish reckoning)
- The time between sunrise and sunset, when it is daylight (synonyms: daytime) (antonyms: night;nighttime)
- The part of a day spent at work or school (synonyms: workday; schoolday)
- He spent two days at work means that on two days he went to work; he did not spend 48 hours at work.
- a period of a day from sunrise to sunset