- To be young is to be in early growth or life. <> ƙarami/ƙarama, sabo, yaro/yarinya.
- She was only a young girl. <> Ƙarama ce kawai.
- The young lion plays with his brothers and sisters.
- He is very young.
- To be or seem young is to have the qualities or look of a young person or thing.
- My mother is sixty, but she is still young.
- Young refers to part of early life.
- They were friends from his young manhood.
- The young are humans or animals that are not mature. <> Ɗan ƙarami.
- His parents do not understand because he is one of the young.
- The young are babies or offspring of humans or animals. <> jariri.
- Animals protect their young.